Lobelia Sackville-Baggins, formerly known as Lobelia Bracegirdle, is a character in The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings
Lobelia Bracegirdle was born in Hardbottle in TA 2918. She married Bilbo Baggins' Otho Sackville-Baggins, however, she probably married Otho because of her known temper and greed.
The Battle of the Five Armies Edit
Bilbo Baggins returns home, only to see his relatives were selling his things, believing Bilbo to be dead after disappearing for a year. He came across Lobelia, who pretended not to know who Bilbo was. The hobbit grew mad at her, telling her, "You know perfectly well who I am, Lobelia Sackville-Baggins." He then takes back his spoons before claiming all of his things and Bag End.
- Otho Sackville-Baggins (husband)
- Lotho Sackville-Baggins (son)
- Blanco Bracegirdle (father)
- Primrose Boffin (mother)
- Bruno Bracegirdle (brother)
- Lavender Grubb (maternal grandmother)
- Longo Baggins (father-in-law)
- Camellia Sackville (mother-in-law)
- Bilbo Baggins (cousin-in-law)