Prince Kíli is a main character in The Hobbit film series. He was the son of Dís, the brother of Fíli, the nephew of Thorin Oakenshield and Frerin, a close friend of Bilbo Baggins,, and the true love of Tauriel. He fell in love with Tauriel, an elf despite their hatred between elves and dwarves.
Kili was the son of Dis and brother of Fili and nephew of Thorin Oakenshield. Kili's birth father died when his sons were very young, leaving his sons to be raised by Dis and Thorin.
- Dís (mother)
- Unnamed father
- Fíli (brother)
- Thorin Oakenshield (maternal uncle)
- Unnamed maternal grandmother
- Thráin II (maternal grandfather)
- Thrór (maternal great-grandfather)
- Dáin I (maternal great-great-grandfather)
- Frerin (maternal uncle)
- Frór (great-great-uncle)
- Grór (great-great-uncle)
- Náin (first cousin twice removed)
- Dáin Ironfoot (second cousin once removed)
- Thorin III Stonehelm (second cousin twice removed)