Frodo was portrayed by Elijah Wood.
Early life Edit
Frodo's parents drowned in the Brandywine River, leaving Frodo to be raised by his mother's cousin, Bilbo Baggins. They had a loving father/son relationship with Frodo pretending to be Bilbo on one of the latter's adventures.
An Unexpected Journey Edit
Frodo appears briefly, where he talks to Bilbo of the other folks' talks of him becoming ""odd and "unsociable". Frodo later hangs a sign that says, "No admittance, except on party bussiness." Frodo later goes to greet Gandalf at East Farthing Woods.
The Fellowship of the Ring Edit
The Two Towers Edit
Return of the King Edit
- Bilbo Baggins (adoptive uncle / first cousin once removed / second cousin twice removed)
- Primula Brandybuck (deceased mother)
- Drogo Baggins (deceased father)
- Mirabella Took (deceased maternal grandmother)
- Gorbadoc Brandybuck (deceased maternal grandfather)
- Rorimac Brandybuck (maternal uncle)
- Menegilda Goold (maternal aunt)
- Saradoc Brandybuck (maternal first cousin)
- Merry Brandybuck (maternal first cousin once removed)
- Belladonna Took (great-aunt)
- Bungo Baggins (great-uncle)
- Frodo's friendship with Sam is one of the main friendships/relationships in the series, The Lord of the Rings
- While Frodo is the main protagonist of The Lord of the Rings, some fans, including several authors, claim that his gardner, Sam is the true main protagonist f the novels.
Behind the scenes Edit
- Frodo was rumored to appear in The Battle of the Five Armies, along with Sean Astin as Samwise Gamgee. However, it was never confirmed or denied of these rumors were true or not.
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (flash-foreward)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King